Happy Mothers Day Quotes, Wishes, Greetings & Message : Mother’s day is celebrated throughout the world on a particular day normally in the months of March, April or May. Mother, the most important person in your life who had nurtured you inside her and showed you the first light of this world is above all in terms of honor. On mother’s day, if you are unable to visit her, you can send mother’s day SMS to her. The special person in your life can also be honored if you are far off from her by ordering a bouquet of flowers along with some mother’s day messages written on a lovely card and get it delivered to her.
You might be confused about what to write as mothers day wishes only once in a year, but it is not at all surprising that your mother wishes and pray for the best for you regularly without any confusion. The mother and child bondage cannot be expressed in few words but can only be realized. If you go to the local gift shop, you will see many greetings cards with mothers day quotes printed on them.
100+ Happy Mothers Day Quotes and Wishes
Hope you will like Mothers day Messages which we have on our site. Even if you want you can simply search the internet and will be overflowed with mothers day quote and wishes on various websites. Just choose the appropriate one and send it to your mother as an e-card. She would love to get it and definitely reciprocate it.
Happy Mothers day Quotes and Wishes
This collection of happy Mothers day quotes, wishes and SMS is one of the best collection, which is compiled very affectionately here and when you will share these happy Mothers greetings with your Mom, We are sure they will get a smile on their face and love u more and take care of you forever.
1) God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. — JEWISH PROVERB
2) Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. — STEVIE WONDER
3) When my mother had to get dinner for 8 she’d just make enough for 16 and only serve half. — GRACIE ALLEN
4) My mother is a walking miracle. — LEONARDO DICAPRIO
5) “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” – George Eliot
6) A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. — TENNEVA JORDAN
7) My mom is a hard worker. She puts her head down and she gets it done. And she finds a way to have fun. She always says, ‘Happiness is your own responsibility.’ — Jennifer Garner
8) I was always at peace because of the way my mom treated me. — Martina Hingis
9) Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. — MILDRED VERMONT
10) A suburban mother’s role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after. — PETER DE VRIES
Happy Mothers Day Wishes, Quotes, Greetings and SMS
11) Great mothers possess that unique ability to be open and honest with their children in the spirit of love. -Reed B Markham
12) Great mothers recognize the unique talents each of their children possesses. These mothers provide opportunities for their children to enhance their unique talents and share them with the world. -Reed B Markham
13) A mother who knows makes sure their children are learning in a supportive rather than threatening environment.Great achievement in learning emerges from an supportive environment. -Reed B Markham
14) Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love — Stevie Wonder
15) All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. — Abraham Lincoln
16) All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. – Abraham Lincoln
17) She is my Angel!! Mother; she is my greatest strength and helps me out to it all aside, the pain in my life. She is the Rose that grows and grows, without any end
18) A Mother not only serves for you food but also makes it sure to serve it at the right time and in right quantity no matter how much work she has piled up for herself.
19) My mother’s prayers have clung to me all through my life for they were so true and the depth of it had always been there with me like my strength.
20) A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go. — UNKNOWN
Awesome Collection of Mothers Day Wishes, Quotes, Greetings
21) A mother cannot have a single thought ever in her mind, fir she has to have two thoughts at a time the one for herself and the other one for her children
22) The Miracle of Life nurtured by a woman who gave us love and sacrifice…MOTHER. Mothers Day Quotes you can use: Joel Barquez
23) A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Dorothy Canfield Fisher
24) My mother was a reader, and she read to us. She read us Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde when I was six and my brother was eight; I never forgot it.
25) It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it. — DOROTHY, THE GOLDEN GIRLS
26) The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. — HONORE DE BALZAC
27) When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. — SOPHIA LOREN
28) Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. — T. DEWITT TALMAGE
29) Kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job where the better you are, the more surely you won’t be needed in the long run. — BARBARA KINGSOLVER
You can make a PowerPoint presentation with all your childhood photos with your mom and add some mothers day quotes in it and gift it to the first lady in your life with whom you fell in love, your mother. How much you do for your mother on a particular day, enjoying the whole day with her, going for dinner, presenting her some gifts along with a card with mothers day quote wishes and messages printed on it, it less considering her sacrifice for your success. We have also collected beautiful Happy Mothers Day Images only for you so that you share it with your mother.
The warmth of her hug, the smile on her face always inspires you to work without worries. Her fighting cannot be compensated simply celebrating a day in her honor and with some lovely mothers day quotes still anything is better than nothing to honor her.