Are you searching for Merry Christmas Wishes? Well every year on 25th December, Christmas is celebrated all over the world by christians and other people also. This festival is near to the end of year and then comes new years eve. That’s why we have shared huge collection of Merry Christmas quotes on our site
Christmas is the day when it is holiday and people visit Church to pray to Jesus and then go for lunch with family and friends and devote the full day to Jesus. These Merry Christmas Wishes here will make you feel good and sharing it with friends and family is the best thing to do.
100+ Merry Christmas Wishes and Quotes
Merry Christmas Greetings collection is the best on our site that we are sharing with you here. These Christmas wishes and Greetings will surely start your day fresh on Christmas. Merry Christmas is when you go to Church and pray and thank Jesus for giving you such beautiful life. We are sure you will love the Merry Christmas Quotes that we have shared on our site. You can save them and share at midnight 12 am with friends and family and surprise them. A Merry Christmas Message from you can may them feel very special.
Merry Christmas Wishes and Quotes
This collection of Merry Christmas Wishes, Quotes and Message is one of the best and unique collection which is compiled very affectionately by us for you and when you will share these Merry Christmas Greetings with your family and friends, we are very sure you will see a smile on their face.
1) May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this festive season. Merry Christmas to your family.
2) May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!
3) A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm and we all go through it together. Lets buckle up and enjoy the ride.
4) To a joyful present and a well remembered past. Best wishes for Happy Holidays and a magnificent New Year.
5) This festive season is so much more than Christmas parties and gift giving. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
6) Best friends are to friendship like Christmas is to the other celebrations: always on top. Have a merry one.
7) Christmas is really a time for families to unite. It is a time to share all the laughter and cheers. Without you, this family will not be called a family. You complete our lives. Merry Christmas . . . !!!
8) May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
9) May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy Christmas!!
10) Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!
Merry Christmas Quotes, Wishes, Greetings and Messages
11) Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love and prosperity follow you always
12) I hope Santa is good to you this year because you only deserve the best. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
13) Christmas is the time to touch every heart with love and care. Christmas is the time to receive and send blessings. It is the time to breathe the magic in the air. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
14) Beneath the hustle and bustle of the festive season there is the true beauty of connecting with loved ones. May this beauty and joy lift you up during Christmas and the New Year!
15) Beneath the hustle and bustle of the festive season there is the true beauty of connecting with loved ones. May this beauty and joy lift you up during Christmas and the New Year!
16) There are some people who want to throw their arms round you simply because it is Christmas; there are other people who want to strangle you simply because it is Christmas. Which one are you?
17) Having you as my friend makes me feel as if it is Christmas every day. Merry Christmas to my dear friend, may this season be filled with joy and laughter for your and your family.
18) The one who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. Celebrate the true meaning of Christmas and embrace the warmth of your closest ones. Merry Christmas
19) May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Here is a toast to a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!
20) May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.
21) One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly. Savour and enjoy the moment. Merry Christmas!
22) A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all but softly gives itself away; while quite unselfish,it grows small.
23) Christmas is not a time nor celebration, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and kindness, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
24) May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. MERRY CHRISTMAS
25) The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
26) May you have the spirit of Christmas which is Peace, the gladness of Christmas which is Hope, and the Heart of Christmas which is Love.
27) Sending you love, our warmest Christmas wishes and glad tiding from our family to yours. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
28) From one girlfriend to another: Santa Claus should be a chick. Doing all the festivities and gifts and shopping? We deserve those cookies a lot more than he does!
29) This year I finished Christmas shopping early! I had my holiday cards completed and addressed, and I made homemade presents. I also learned it’s so much easier to plan these things than actually do them.
30) Enjoy the lights on the trees, the icicles formed on the eaves, the red hue of holly, and the love and warmth you feel surrounded by family and friends. Season’s greetings.
31) I have a message from all the snowmen, all the reindeer and little candy canes too: They are wishing a wonderful season from all of them to you! Merry Christmas!
32) This is the time of year we reflect on how lucky and blessed we are. I hope you find yourself happy, content, and reveling in the beauty of this Happy Christmas.
33) Totally rock your Christmas this year! Party all through this awesome Season! Sing loud so the Angels get jealous! Show your gratitude by giving extra tight hugs!
34) My wish for you this Christmas: Make it through this beautiful, stressful time easily. Don’t let family; ornate suppers, and off-the-wall holiday demands break you. Also, I hope your wine glass never goes empty.
35) Enjoy the friendships you have, and reach out to those loved ones that live far away, for distance doesn’t make or break the relationship.
36) Find a favorite recipe, like grandma’s apple pie or your Dad’s famous green bean casserole, and make it for the family to share.
37) Sing a song that brings back memories from childhood Christmases. The spirit will be lifted along with the melody.
38) Read a favorite story to relive the enchanted worlds that Christmas has given birth to, whether it be ‘A Christmas Carol’ or ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas’. Enjoy the Christmas dreams.
39) Wreaths are a symbol of the feeling each family feels during the holidays. Let every wreath you see be a reminder of the joys we all feel.
40) May you share each moment of the season with the people you care for, each minute with family or friends, and each Christmas memory will be one to cherish.
41) Every toy you buy is a new addition to a child’s happiness. Whether you buy one for your children or to donate, make a child’s Christmas a brighter one.
42) Hope is contagious during the Holidays. Hope to get the things you want, to be near those you love, and to always enjoy the moments you are gifted with.
43) Gingerbread men and little toy soldiers will remind you of each story you loved, each moment you shared. Enjoy the traditions, new and old.
44) May your holidays be: Awesome! Brilliant! Cool! Delightful! Enjoyable! Festive! Grand! Happy! Incredible! Joyous! X-tra special! and full of : Kindness! Love! Magic! Opulence! Presents! Romance! Santa! Visitors! Thankfulness! Utter beauty! Wonder! Yumminess!
45) Our wish for you is the holidays make you happy and joyous, and the New Year brings nothing but endless joy and gratitude!
46) The miles that keep us apart do not stop the love and happiness I send to you and your family this Christmas. Happy holidays!
47) HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Let’s check the checklist. Did you decorate your home? Plan Christmas dinner? Get gifts wrapped? Make fruitcake? Go caroling? Make that reservation to the Looney bin for peace and quiet afterward? GOOD WORK.
48) This year, I’m doing everything online. I’m having an online shopper pick out everybody’s gift and all the wrapping according to how I describe them. So don’t get upset if you get coal. Happy holidays!
49) The beautiful snowflakes fall from the sky in lazy turns of elegance. Our homes illuminate the warmth and love within. Wishing you awe-inspiring holiday season.
50) This time of year brings out the kindness and good in people. The world seems a little closer, a little meeker, a little more magical. I’m so glad to spend this lovely Holiday Season with you.
Hope you have loved our collection of Merry Christmas Wishes, so just don’t stop here, just share it with your friends and family and make them feel special, we are sure they will love the way you wish them first in advance. Christmas is the time of holiday and near to the New Year so it is very important to send lovely Merry Christmas Greetings to your loved ones and wish time for better life and prosperity in future. We have also collected beautiful Merry Christmas Images for you to share on social media.
Merry Christmas Messages will bring cheer all around you and will be very joyful. So just don’t stop and spread these Messages on social media and spread love and joy. Try to make Christmas more and more beautiful for your family and people close to you. You can share these with your virtual friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter and more. Social media makes it easy to convey your feelings to loved ones.
One best way to surprise your family and friends is by writing Merry Christmas Wishes on card and sending it to them. It is the best way to convey your love for your family. Hope you have a very beautiful Christmas. We at Team Greetings365 wish you Merry Christmas and New Year in Advance.